.:BlackBlaze:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:BlackBlaze Guild Forum Website:.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hero tips and tutorials

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bloodyvirgo
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe
bloodyvirgo

Hero tips and tutorials Empty
PostSubject: Hero tips and tutorials   Hero tips and tutorials I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:34 am

can som1 post tips on building heroes. pls specify what type of hero. tnx
Back to top Go down
Krogash
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe

PostSubject: Re: Hero tips and tutorials   Hero tips and tutorials I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:44 am

Paladin

High Defence, Low Melee Attack, High Health. As a tank hero, he always charges to the frontline to absorb damage. You’d better dispatch some ranged units to match this hero.

Assassin

High Speed, Medium Ranged Attack, Low Health. Her speed advantage always allows her to act before other heroes. Someone likes high attack and other one prefers high speed. Attack affects damage scaling, and agility affects action speed and ranged damage. Ranged heroes are originally stable military units, and undeniable attack and speed have determined the position for Assassin in World of Lordcraft!

Sage

High Attack, Low Speed, Low Armor. With high spell power, a Sage can attack and ignore physical armor with magical spells. A Sage with great gears can even nuke a common hero with one spell in an equal duel, given the chance to move first. But low armor and speed always hinders him from surviving a death blow or using his staff to cast spells.

Blade Master

Low Attack, High Armor, Medium Speed. I'd love to choose the berserk Blade Master to insure basic survival at the front. But you’d better learn some damage skills to improve his attack.

Beastmaster

High Armor, High Speed, Medium Attack. Maybe many players thought Beastmaster is a low health class, but when you assign Beastmaster as a ranged DPSer hero in your army, you would win a PvE battle even there are more monsters than your expectation.

Warlock

High Attack, Low Armor, Low Speed. A Warlock serves as a main DPSer that even your military units should defend her existence in the battlefield. If you can keep your Warlock alive during the whole battle, each deathly spell cast by her shall be one more step towards your opponents’ failure.
Back to top Go down
Krogash
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe

PostSubject: Re: Hero tips and tutorials   Hero tips and tutorials I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:55 am

Heroes level up.

First one little trick, credits to Tiu for shareing it.
Build a level 1 lair and after that demolish it, that award 2 exp. (4 with double exp. item) every time you do it, nice way to level up low level heroes from tavern.

Now to bussines.First of all level up your main hero to 25 level and now Im gonna tell you how to do it.

1. When you build anything your main hero should be set as Castele Commander because he gain exp. that way, when the building is finished.

2. Your building build slow?In that case send your hero plus some army to attack neutral creeps that you can kill easy and when done put again hero as Castle Commander and wait buildings to finish.

3. Use items that double exp. hero get when in castle to speed up the process and golems to allow you to build 1 additional building.

4. Use items that give your hero exp. (200,300,500)

5. Clear single dungeon while wait for building to complete and then put your hero again as Castle Commander.

6. Always use your main hero when you attack, build and do anything that give exp.
Back to top Go down
ExLaws
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
ExLaws

PostSubject: Re: Hero tips and tutorials   Hero tips and tutorials I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:29 am

this is very helpful...

one question though is one hero enough for the castle? or should i have a variation of heroes? Question
Back to top Go down
Krogash
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe

PostSubject: Re: Hero tips and tutorials   Hero tips and tutorials I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:43 am

Well first level up one hero to at least 25 level so he can use green and some blue items then its up to you.
You need more then 1 hero if you want to control more then 1 army at the same time and heroes choice is your personal whatever heroes you prefer I personally prefer Blade Master the most.
Back to top Go down
ExLaws
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
ExLaws

PostSubject: Re: Hero tips and tutorials   Hero tips and tutorials I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:50 am

Krogash wrote:
Well first level up one hero to at least 25 level so he can use green and some blue items then its up to you.
You need more then 1 hero if you want to control more then 1 army at the same time and heroes choice is your personal whatever heroes you prefer I personally prefer Blade Master the most.

thanks man... right now im trying the warlock hero.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Krogash
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe

PostSubject: Re: Hero tips and tutorials   Hero tips and tutorials I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:02 am

No problem I was glad to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero tips and tutorials   Hero tips and tutorials I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero tips and tutorials
Page 1 of 1