.:BlackBlaze:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:BlackBlaze Guild Forum Website:.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joker"KV
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe
Joker

BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea Empty
PostSubject: BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea   BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:40 am

this might be a good idea to maintain our guild free of players going on saying vulgar words against other players not minding that they carry the guilds name.. Another reason for the committee is to take control over the guild while our beloved leader is not online or busy at the moment.. members of the group duty is also to accompany new members and scan current members for their activities thus helping those who need help.. asking nana for approving this idea.. we already have candidates and members that will fulfill the role as part of this group., all the Vice leader including me, Exlaws, migoh,Destructor.. and a few others willing to be counted in and take responsibility.. p.s. the founder of the group is anonymous

Last edited by Joker"KV on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:00 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
ExLaws
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
ExLaws

PostSubject: Re: BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea   BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:41 am

count me in ... Smile
Back to top Go down
bloodyvirgo
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe
bloodyvirgo

PostSubject: Re: BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea   BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:44 am

i nominate joker'kv as the leader of disciplinary committee
Back to top Go down
ExLaws
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
ExLaws

PostSubject: Re: BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea   BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:49 am

I second that emotion... this is serious guys... study
Back to top Go down
Joker"KV
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe
Joker

PostSubject: Re: BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea   BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:52 am

well, i nominate ex-laws as new vice leader.. ^_^ if this is approved by our leader,we will carry on, on making and conducting the rules that is to be posted here in the forums..

Last edited by Joker"KV on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ExLaws
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
ExLaws

PostSubject: Re: BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea   BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:56 am

we should ask destructor for a new section here at the forums... we should implement this immediately... study
Back to top Go down
bloodyvirgo
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe
bloodyvirgo

PostSubject: Re: BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea   BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:57 am

post here also the reason y disciplinary committee was implemented
Back to top Go down
ExLaws
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
ExLaws

PostSubject: Re: BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea   BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:01 am

Back to top Go down
Krogash
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe

PostSubject: Re: BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea   BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:02 am

You guys don't play a games, aren't you xD
Back to top Go down
ExLaws
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
ExLaws

PostSubject: Re: BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea   BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:22 am

cause its embarrassing for us... we are the number 1 guild at the moment, and corresponding along that position is the respect of the other players of this game to us. and he's just using the name of the guild to brag to others. hope you understand krogash study
Back to top Go down
Krogash
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe

PostSubject: Re: BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea   BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:05 am

Hehe ofcoure I do Im not that stupid lol!
Back to top Go down
ExLaws
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
ExLaws

PostSubject: Re: BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea   BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:14 am

no its not what i meant... lol... haha...
Back to top Go down
Krogash
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe

PostSubject: Re: BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea   BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:20 am

ExLaws wrote:
no its not what i meant... lol... haha...

I know I just joke xD
Back to top Go down
ExLaws
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
ExLaws

PostSubject: Re: BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea   BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:28 am

lol... i thought that i have offended you.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Krogash
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe

PostSubject: Re: BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea   BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:35 am

Hehe its near impossible to offend me in real life what left for a game tongue
Back to top Go down
ExLaws
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
ExLaws

PostSubject: Re: BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea   BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:40 am

that good to hear hehe...
Back to top Go down
Joker"KV
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe
Joker

PostSubject: Re: BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea   BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:39 pm

the point.. if it comes to us, simple things cnt also offend us... the thing is, nana is putting much effort into this guild in this "game"... so the thing we can do is avoid incidents like that.. if nana was there at that time she wouldnt be happy bout that..
Back to top Go down
Nana's love
Stone Axe
Stone Axe
Nana's love

PostSubject: Re: BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea   BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:25 pm

approved. However, there always have a premise: no matter what group everybody belong to , we are the one! We should help each other and help to fight for our members from being bullied!
Back to top Go down
Nana's love
Stone Axe
Stone Axe
Nana's love

PostSubject: Re: BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea   BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:29 pm

is it possible to set a section for our guild on every server coz we have guild on server4.5.6 and later 7.....Smile
Back to top Go down
ExLaws
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
ExLaws

PostSubject: Re: BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea   BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:30 pm

nana, the problem is sometimes our guild mates are the people thats bullying the other players Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Nana's love
Stone Axe
Stone Axe
Nana's love

PostSubject: Re: BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea   BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:41 pm

oops really? who? Smile
Back to top Go down
ExLaws
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
ExLaws

PostSubject: Re: BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea   BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:46 pm

Joker'KX, and people are thinking that it is Joker'KV that's bullying them...
Back to top Go down
Joker"KV
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe
Joker

PostSubject: Re: BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea   BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:48 pm

its joker'KX one of the vice leader nana, and as one of your trusted members too, icnt tolerate his misbehavior,a feedback will aso be reflected on our guild and leader as well and thats not good=(.. i had send a mail to you in game about that too .. ^_^.. nana deserves good credits for building this awesome guild,.. its necessary to be maintain in good condition by all members! specially those in higher position Smile
Back to top Go down
ExLaws
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
ExLaws

PostSubject: Re: BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea   BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:50 pm

he's not even deserve to be called a vice leader because of his rude behavior...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea   BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BlackBlaze Disciplinary committee idea
Page 1 of 1