.:BlackBlaze:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:BlackBlaze Guild Forum Website:.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Dungeon schedule

Go down 
+2
Joker"KV
Bathala
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bathala
Wood Axe
Wood Axe

Guild Dungeon schedule Empty
PostSubject: Guild Dungeon schedule   Guild Dungeon schedule I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:31 am

OK guys the best times to launch an attack on our guild dungeon seems to be at 11:30 am server or 11:30 pm server
We need to be doing this everyday. Ive already made a note on how much units are needed to be put in per level.
The choice is up to nana as to when the army is going to be dispatched. But id suggest putting in an army with a hero after everytime u log off.
Back to top Go down
Joker"KV
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe
Joker

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon schedule   Guild Dungeon schedule I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:39 am

agreed! we still need the cooperation of our other members! already started scanning the inactives
Back to top Go down
ExLaws
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
ExLaws

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon schedule   Guild Dungeon schedule I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:55 am

guys, all i can provide now is axe hurlers and grunts because my acct is a 100% production type attribute... is that ok with you all?
Back to top Go down
yanfier
Wood Axe
Wood Axe
yanfier

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon schedule   Guild Dungeon schedule I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:26 pm

me too i spend all of my attributes in production nothing left in military its alright to u guys right i hope Neutral
Back to top Go down
Krogash
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon schedule   Guild Dungeon schedule I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:22 am

Its ok a little help is still better then nothing, when you guys have high level citys you can support better, its important to dispatch something in no matter how big it is.
Back to top Go down
ExLaws
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
ExLaws

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon schedule   Guild Dungeon schedule I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:12 pm

thanks for understanding krogash... cheers
Back to top Go down
Bathala
Wood Axe
Wood Axe

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon schedule   Guild Dungeon schedule I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:39 am

Any amout of troops will help, any amount u can spare will be appreciated. Put in only the armies u can spare without leaving your defenses thin. Heck you can even just put 1 hero in and 1 grunt haha ...

We just need to up our numbers and see whos active Smile

Btw, Yani , if thats yer RL pic! DANG yer cute! ^^ even cuter than NANA! ooopss!!! lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Nana's love
Stone Axe
Stone Axe
Nana's love

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon schedule   Guild Dungeon schedule I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:29 pm

haha ...thank you all , now we are lvl 4 !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeon schedule   Guild Dungeon schedule I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Dungeon schedule
Page 1 of 1