.:BlackBlaze:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:BlackBlaze Guild Forum Website:.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GAINING REP FAST!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kival
Chick
Chick

GAINING REP FAST! Empty
PostSubject: GAINING REP FAST!   GAINING REP FAST! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 am

i am a spy that obtain info about Guardian doing some abuses again, and now rep gain. as i despise them i want to share the info to you. i am not known by all members of blackblaze only a couple of main members know about me. by doing alt accounts you can gain rep fast. step 1, do an alt account and reach rep up to 5k then attack your main account by your alt by occupying. remember to choose occupy.about 30 marksman is enough.then turn off your defense on your main account.. do nothing. when the army sent by your alt account arrives it will do nothing and give you about 1k rep. when the 30 turn ends.and i will inform you the suspected glitches by guild guardian is really true.
Back to top Go down
ExLaws
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
ExLaws

GAINING REP FAST! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAINING REP FAST!   GAINING REP FAST! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:35 am

i knew about this but im not sure if it would still work...
Back to top Go down
Joker"KV
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe
Joker

GAINING REP FAST! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAINING REP FAST!   GAINING REP FAST! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:21 pm

well this info is real and it may still be workin at the moment.. and you may noticed it in rankings.. not only 2 or 5 players but many players simultaneously lvl up big
Back to top Go down
ErusPrime
Chick
Chick

GAINING REP FAST! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAINING REP FAST!   GAINING REP FAST! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:55 pm

1) create alt
2) get to level 6 or 5k rep
3) attack main account with 30 marksman

If you turn off defense, the occupation would be successful. Is that what we want? Or do we need to stop the 30 marksman?
Back to top Go down
Kival
Chick
Chick

GAINING REP FAST! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAINING REP FAST!   GAINING REP FAST! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:48 pm

leave your commander on the defense. sorry for wrong explanation. the counter attack is still on but removed your units that is set to defend and leave commander of castle alone
Back to top Go down
ErusPrime
Chick
Chick

GAINING REP FAST! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAINING REP FAST!   GAINING REP FAST! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:53 pm

A more concise step-by-step

1) create an account of the alternate faction
2) get the rep of the two accounts within 2500 of each other
3) On your defending city, Set the commander to your highest level hero.
4) On your defending city, change your defense to []Anti-Scout [x]Counterattack, with no troops set.
5) On your attacking city, send your lowest level hero with 30 marksman attached in one group. (don't split the 30 up)
6) When combat arrives, kill the 30 marksman and then move away from the other hero so they attack the wall.
The hero will not be able to destroy the wall within 30 turns by themselves and when combat ends, you should get a huge boost in rep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GAINING REP FAST! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAINING REP FAST!   GAINING REP FAST! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GAINING REP FAST!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:BlackBlaze:. :: .:S005.Cataclysm:. News and Announcement :: General Discussion-
Jump to: