.:BlackBlaze:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:BlackBlaze Guild Forum Website:.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Down...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ErusPrime
Chick
Chick

Site Down... Empty
PostSubject: Site Down...   Site Down... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:38 am

did they finally get busted for copyright infringement?
Back to top Go down
dabs
Chick
Chick

Site Down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Down...   Site Down... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:40 pm

The site has moved guys... they got made to pull down the old one. You can now access the game at www.lordcraft.com or the IP of the server is 206.71.179.102 (put this in the address bar and it'll take you straight to the server.

Cheers
Dabs Wink
Back to top Go down
dabs
Chick
Chick

Site Down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Down...   Site Down... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:54 pm

Getting worried!... there has not been a single other person in the alliance logged in for a few hours Sad
Back to top Go down
ErusPrime
Chick
Chick

Site Down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Down...   Site Down... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:58 pm

It won't let me login
Back to top Go down
Krogash
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe

Site Down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Down...   Site Down... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:42 am

What the fuck I headbang 1 day what is going on why these morons did not give us information about website name change and moveing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site Down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Down...   Site Down... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Down...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:BlackBlaze:. :: .:S005.Cataclysm:. News and Announcement :: General Discussion-
Jump to: