.:BlackBlaze:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:BlackBlaze Guild Forum Website:.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inactive Members

Go down 
+4
Joker"KV
ExLaws
bloodyvirgo
Krogash
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Krogash
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:32 am

Well Im a bit dissapointed because from 100 members guild I see and know about 20 guys who are playing the game how its supposed to be played, also with 100 members its should be a child's play to clear guild dungeon but we're stuck on level 1, which is sad.
We should put a new rule, every player to put at least 500 grunts in guild dungeon, that is about server 5 cataclysm.
Who agree with me say something here.
Back to top Go down
bloodyvirgo
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe
bloodyvirgo

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:34 am

500 grunts is too little at least 1000 grunts or 500 axehurlers
Back to top Go down
Krogash
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:36 am

Well 'at least' m8 coz they dispatch none!
Back to top Go down
bloodyvirgo
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe
bloodyvirgo

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:38 am

dispatching only a few hundreds wont cut it. we need a lot or max the hero can carry.
Back to top Go down
Krogash
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:41 am

Plus that Im in BB from 4-5 days and Im seen 20% of guild populatin online and I remember everyone who is being online and Im talk to with.
Where are the rest 80% of guild?
I understand that not everyone want to spare army for guild dungeon but AT LEAST 500 grunts are better then nothing.
500 Grunts = 1000 force
100 people with 500 grunts in guild dungeon = 100 000 force
Back to top Go down
Krogash
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:43 am

At the moment we're 10 people who has armys in guild dungeon and our force is almost 50k if 90 more ppl dispatch at least 500 grunts in our force gonna be with 90k more, its not bad for a start.
Back to top Go down
ExLaws
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
ExLaws

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:46 am

you have a point there krogash each and every day where all the same people thats always online... nana has implemented a counter which everyone could see the hours of login of a member and if his really inactive and we will kick that person immediately...
Back to top Go down
Krogash
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:56 am

Its all about that Im happy to be part of that guild and I really appreciate Nana's efford to bring our guild to that level thanks for what to, and Im trying to contribute as much as I can and give my best.
Back to top Go down
ExLaws
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
ExLaws

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:04 am

im trying my best as most as possible to help the guild thats why im locating the enemy coordinates so that it can compensate a little for my little army... hehe Wink
Back to top Go down
Joker"KV
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe
Joker

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:34 pm

the othere are contented with them just being a part of the guild.. i mean many are afraid of dispatching their units to guild dungeon... they didnt know we already lost a couple of thousands there but were still ok ^_^.. its for the guild
Back to top Go down
Krogash
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:32 am

Well I still INSIST for a rule thат commits members to dispatch at least 500 Grunts per week in guild dungeon.
Gold 2000 Food 500 Lumber 500 Stone 500 Iron 1000 for 500 Grunts is a hell cheap.
Back to top Go down
ExLaws
Silver Axe
Silver Axe
ExLaws

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:15 pm

Krogash wrote:
Well I still INSIST for a rule thат commits members to dispatch at least 500 Grunts per week in guild dungeon.
Gold 2000 Food 500 Lumber 500 Stone 500 Iron 1000 for 500 Grunts is a hell cheap.

i'll make this part of our rules and regulations (Guild Code of Conduct)
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Chick
Chick

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:09 pm

Hi! I cant get in to my server for now but when i get in i will put 1000 axehurlers in the guild dungeon!
Back to top Go down
STAFFTOY
Double Wood Axe
Double Wood Axe
STAFFTOY

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:21 pm

waaa i cant log in is it wipe out?
Back to top Go down
https://blackblaze.forumotion.com
Church
Double Wood Axe
Double Wood Axe

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:03 pm

half of 40% active members here is a spy.. and the 60% is inactive.. ^^
Back to top Go down
lordchaos
Chick
Chick

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:03 pm

yeah,,i agree on you Church...Yoooo,,,guys all that you say is good.for the guild and all of us..
Back to top Go down
lordchaos
Chick
Chick

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:13 pm

hahahaha,,,i just laugh at my picture image..only a CHICK!

Guys let us consider also some others. What I mean is that not really all of us will online in the same time.Maybe they have some other things to do while we are online and they are not.
We should impose it to all who are online to dispatch their troops,,in capacity of the hero as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inactive Members
Page 1 of 1