.:BlackBlaze:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:BlackBlaze Guild Forum Website:.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Members Protection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krogash
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe

Guild Members Protection Empty
PostSubject: Guild Members Protection   Guild Members Protection I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:37 am

I just want to remain that our guild offer protection to all members its 'One for all, all for one' so don't leave our members alone if the need help and you won't be left alone =D
Back to top Go down
Joker"KV
Double Stone Axe
Double Stone Axe
Joker

PostSubject: Re: Guild Members Protection   Guild Members Protection I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:55 am

im at 400,+ coordinates, i dnt remember what the land is called but is dark brown.. all within my reach feel free to contact me in case anyone dares to attack you, i will back you up immediately
Back to top Go down
dangel79
Chick
Chick

PostSubject: Re: Guild Members Protection   Guild Members Protection I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:20 pm

I all!

XmatriX raided mí castle, my army was destroyed. Unfortunatly I do not have his coordinates, but is you find him please retaliate in my name.

All I know, hat thara were two attacks. The first was recon, the second (with 1469 gryphons) the raid. Between the two attack there were more than 90 min. I am lookinh for the guy, but he could by anywhere.

He is a member os M4U guild.

my coordinates: 25,59
Back to top Go down
dangel79
Chick
Chick

PostSubject: Re: Guild Members Protection   Guild Members Protection I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:27 pm

WE HAVE XMATRIX COORDINATES!!!

123, 48

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Members Protection   Guild Members Protection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Members Protection
Page 1 of 1